Return to the Main SiteBest Forums Ever!Chat, Chat, Chat!
Battery Acid Gaming Forums
January 17, 2022, 03:30:44 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Site restructure incoming?                                                   lol nope

Home Help Arcade Gallery Leakybattery.com Chat Staff List Members Login Register  

Free Xbox, Nintendo, or PSN points card application!

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]
  Print  
Author Topic: Free Xbox, Nintendo, or PSN points card application!  (Read 2985 times)
Dan622
Nuclear Power Plant

View Profile
« Reply #90 on: July 15, 2011, 02:23:27 pm »

Yes your a regular Roy Mustang
I do understand! Now if only we had female members so we could make them wear mini mini skirts...
I guess he's gonna miss out on the mini mini skirts...
Fullmetal Alchemist.

OMFG I LOVE YOU GUYS

It feels good to be loved

I don't typically watch anime, but when I stumble upon one I usually get really into that particular show.  For example, I was watching tv one night and stumbled upon an episode of a show called "Death Note".  I found it really interesting (it was like an episode in the middle of the show so I had no idea what was going on..) so I looked it up online and watched the entire series in like a week.  That show was amazing!!! Anyone else seen it?

Death Note is one of my favorite anime bro. Read the whole manga series but I haven't gotten around to the show yet. The movie was good too, I just wish there was english subtitles rather than them putting english voices in with the actors lips still moving like they're talking Japanese. That was annoying as hell.
Report Spam   Logged

Wii FC - 0325 - 2797 - 9795 - 7950

360 Gamertag - DanX62

I should probably update this sig...

... Nah
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum