Return to the Main SiteBest Forums Ever!Chat, Chat, Chat!
Battery Acid Gaming Forums
April 19, 2024, 12:32:38 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: What's this? You have discovered a new moving sentence on the news bar that you have never seen before? And what's this? You are still reading this? You are wondering how long this will be? Perhaps you are wondering just how much time was spent writing it?  The answer to your questions are hidden in another news update.  Now refresh as many times as you need to to figure out that the answer really isn't hidden in another news update. Now post something!!

Home Help Arcade Gallery Leakybattery.com Chat Staff List Members Login Register  

Q Ball says goodbye and sorry and a bunch of other random junk.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7
  Print  
Author Topic: Q Ball says goodbye and sorry and a bunch of other random junk.  (Read 1613 times)
QBall
Uranium Fuel Cell

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: April 06, 2010, 09:42:20 pm »

Goodbye Qball

bye Yoda  Wink
Report Spam   Logged

Q
JustJack
Water Wheel

Semper fi

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 06, 2010, 10:41:20 pm »

Goodbye Q-Ball! I shall remember our engaging conversations and thought-provoking riddles.May the best of today,be the worst for tomorrow!
Report Spam   Logged

Calvin:I'm a genius,but I'm a misunderstood genius.
Hobbes:What's misunderstood about you?
Calvin:Nobody thinks I'm a genius.
soni2295
Uranium Fuel Cell

:O!!

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 07, 2010, 02:35:18 pm »

are you just leaving all the forums or batteryacid only?  or stop using internet and going to live in the woods, does this affect your gaming and what about yergo. 41
Report Spam   Logged
BigGumby
Community Manager
Nuclear Power Plant

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 07, 2010, 03:03:30 pm »

It is not a quote, sir!
Report Spam   Logged
QBall
Uranium Fuel Cell

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 07, 2010, 05:41:52 pm »

It is not a quote, sir!

but you made it to look like one. it looks exactly like the Soldier, Team Fortress quote (if that is a quote)

and soni, it's yergo42. not 41. but i shall still play wii, and occasionally ps3
Report Spam   Logged

Q
soni2295
Uranium Fuel Cell

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 07, 2010, 08:52:10 pm »

It is not a quote, sir!

but you made it to look like one. it looks exactly like the Soldier, Team Fortress quote (if that is a quote)

and soni, it's yergo42. not 41. but i shall still play wii, and occasionally ps3

get wlm fro xp
Report Spam   Logged
QBall
Uranium Fuel Cell

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 07, 2010, 10:50:30 pm »

It is not a quote, sir!

you changed it but i think it is still stupid  Tongue

maybe something like "Congratulations Q Ball for peeing IN toilets!!" or something like that. i dont know
oh and for those wondering, the part about me peeing in the bedroom i just made up. but think whatever you want.

or " my apology. i am sorry. that about sums it up. "
or "NEW PARAGRAPH! that solves everything. "

Report Spam   Logged

Q
Fufi
AA Battery

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 07, 2010, 11:58:46 pm »

Well I Q Ball, even though we had our differences, I'm going to miss you. Hope you have a good life and come back soon.  The forums won't be the same with out you(i viewed your entire post).  When you lose weight, what is your goal?
Report Spam   Logged
QBall
Uranium Fuel Cell

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 08, 2010, 04:59:37 pm »

Well I Q Ball, even though we had our differences, I'm going to miss you. Hope you have a good life and come back soon.  The forums won't be the same with out you(i viewed your entire post).  When you lose weight, what is your goal?
entire post? well in my post i said i was not fat... under 150 guys  Wink kinda skinny

and thanks fufi. i shall miss you too...maybe... Grin
« Last Edit: April 08, 2010, 05:00:14 pm by QBall » Report Spam   Logged

Q
Fufi
AA Battery

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 08, 2010, 06:13:55 pm »

ok. i think it is time i go. i had an epiphany or whatever possibly. plus i need to do homework. i am glad i could contribute to this site but soon, uhh...no more.

My life story (a pop-up book)

ok...pop-up book was too hard to make so i shall just summarize my life below

Nov 2 1993, i was born. this day forever shall be know as the day that Christie Todd Whitman (R) elected the 1st woman governor of NJ.
the next day, i was one year old. i said my first word on this day and later that night began to read. it wasn't however until several years later (6 years and 2 months to be exact) that i learned to pee in the toilet. the carpet in the house still bears the scars of my incompetence. that was my old house, i have moved since and my bathroom breaks have since moved into the bathroom, not my bedroom.

right. my apology. i am sorry. that about sums it up.

not on to stage 4.5.34 of my master plan!

I joined the-conduit.webs.com on April 29, 2009.  April 29, 2010 shall be the one year anniversary of that event and i will not make any more forum posts after that date (hopefully)

ok. stage 2 of my plan!

thank you for...wasting my time..and making my neck hurt and my wrists sore (i need a better computer set-up so my posture is better)
u forumers and chatters have entertained me for the LAST TIME!!!! MUAH HAHA...see. not very convincing, eh? that is because that message originated as words produced by a human brain but were transformed(technical term guys-transformed-and you can take that to the bank) into a bunch of 1's and 0's and then set into words without emotion or emphasis or anything to go along with them...

wait. i lost where i was going with this.
hmm...

anyways. yeah. i have decided, that for my own good, i shall leave this forum community and any i am a part of currently and focus on things that are going to mean something to me. i shall miss "this" and will feel remorse over my decision but i guess it is for the best. plus i am kind of getting fat from being less active over the past year and have at last, hit the 200 lb mark. so i am going to go dieting. wait. no. i am not fat. MAN! stop getting distracted.

NEW PARAGRAPH! that solves everything.

WHO HERE SKIPPED EVERYTHING PREVIOUSLY PRESENTED IN THIS POST??? i would have done that if i came across a post like this that someone else wrote.

For those people. here is the summary of what i said.
-pop-up book
-female governor of NJ
-i now pee in toilets
-i am sorry
-i am fat and over 200 lbs now

You are now caught up and can skip all other material in this post.
You said you hit the 200 mark.  Well i guess thanks........
Report Spam   Logged
QBall
Uranium Fuel Cell

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 08, 2010, 06:43:08 pm »

"so i am going to go dieting. wait. no. i am not fat. MAN! stop getting distracted."

i went on a ...umm...tangent? that i made up, and ended it with this

i was tired, i think, at the time of writing (and may possibly have made some stuff up   Roll Eyes) hence the random junk in the title
« Last Edit: April 08, 2010, 06:43:29 pm by QBall » Report Spam   Logged

Q
soni2295
Uranium Fuel Cell

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 08, 2010, 09:39:11 pm »

"so i am going to go dieting. wait. no. i am not fat. MAN! stop getting distracted."

i was tired, i think, at the time of writing (and may possibly have made some stuff up   Roll Eyes) hence the random junk in the title

you cant lie to me.
Report Spam   Logged
Fufi
AA Battery

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 08, 2010, 09:42:09 pm »

Oh Qball, the school year is almost up!  Can't you stay here because then it will be summer!
Report Spam   Logged
soni2295
Uranium Fuel Cell

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 08, 2010, 09:43:26 pm »

Oh Qball, the school year is almost up!  Can't you stay here because then it will be summer!

fufi add me
Report Spam   Logged
QBall
Uranium Fuel Cell

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 09, 2010, 05:04:25 pm »

you cant lie to me.

i did.

and no fufi. i truly believe it is time for me to move on
for anyone who cares, i may be leaving my email with you so if you NEED to contact me (or just miss me  Wink) you can email me
but you guys dont really know me too much so you probably have not become to0 connected to me that u can't do without talking to me
Report Spam   Logged

Q
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum