Return to the Main SiteBest Forums Ever!Chat, Chat, Chat!
Battery Acid Gaming Forums
April 16, 2024, 10:43:25 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This News is Dedicated to the 200 pound female governor of New Jersey: QBall, who now pees in toilets.

Home Help Arcade Gallery Leakybattery.com Chat Staff List Members Login Register  

BC 2 vs. MW 2

Poll
Question: Which is better IYHO?
Bad Company 2 - 4 (44.4%)
Modern Warfare 2 - 4 (44.4%)
What about MAG?? - 1 (11.1%)
Total Voters: 7

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BC 2 vs. MW 2  (Read 365 times)
The_Jubbinator
Solar Panel

View Profile
« on: March 26, 2010, 06:45:42 pm »

The 2 (3) best warfare shooters voted on most sites is now voting here... Which do you think is better? BC 2's hilarious characters, awesome destruction, and great singleplayer and multiplayer gameplay, MW 2's intense singleplayer and multiplayer gameplay, and awesome maps and weapons, or MAG? (lol too lazy to talk about it Tongue)
Report Spam   Logged

"Why is all the rum gone?!" - Captain Jack Sparrow

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Samuslovr1
Nuclear Power Plant

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2010, 07:56:44 pm »

Modern Warfare 2 all the way.

Wanna know why?

I like the CoD series more, online multiplayer isn't all that important to me, especially if it lags horribly, and apparently (from what I've heard) BC2 doesn't have a campaign mode or storyline/ they suck horribly.
Report Spam   Logged

Revised Battery Acid Clan so far:

Samuslovr1                3235 4226 3424 5923
BigGumby                   0125 9581 1685 4374
Elite777                       0325 2797 9795 7950
BigGumby
Community Manager
Nuclear Power Plant

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2010, 09:34:00 pm »

Although I am a fan of both.. Battlefield Bad Company 2 DESTROYS Modern Warfare 2 when it comes it online multiplayer (Don't kill me-- my opinion).  The battles are more like battles, it just seems (dare I say it) epic.  On the otherhand, single for Bad Company is so-so (but the sense of humor is welcome), Call of Duty's is much better, far less tedious. 

But in the end, Bad Company's single player, althought medicore, is much longer than Call of Duty's 3-4 hour campaign, and the online in Battlefield is much better (again, in my opinion) than COD's, and will last be a lot longer. 

...but then there is spec ops...  Meh, Online in BC makes up for that.
Report Spam   Logged
soni2295
Uranium Fuel Cell

:O!!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2010, 12:37:04 am »

i like call of duty, mainly for the multiplayer, BC2 has only 3 game modes and its slow to go from a place to another.

a friend was playing killzone2 till mw2 came, and playing that till BC2 came but recently he returned to mw2.
Report Spam   Logged
The_Jubbinator
Solar Panel

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2010, 09:36:17 pm »

Wanna know why?

I like the CoD series more, online multiplayer isn't all that important to me, especially if it lags horribly, and apparently (from what I've heard) BC2 doesn't have a campaign mode or storyline/ they suck horribly.
Ummm.... who told you that? BC 2 Definitely has a campaign. I very much enjoyed the demo for BC 2, and I'll be buying it soon. I'm not a big fan of Cod anymore. Idk why, but I just don't really enjoy their games.
Report Spam   Logged

Zies
Electrician
Lithium-Ion Battery

...Veritas est fortis...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: April 09, 2010, 12:17:25 pm »

Wanna know why?

Ummm.... who told you that? BC 2 Definitely has a campaign. I very much enjoyed the demo for BC 2, and I'll be buying it soon. I'm not a big fan of Cod anymore. Idk why, but I just don't really enjoy their games.
He meant it as in "I've heard the campaign wasn't worth it but the online was." So in other words, just a poor single player experience which seems to be the overall opinion of BC2's campaign.
I myself would have to go with BC2. MW2 is just an explosion fest. You've got tubes flying everywhere with One Man Army, sniper shotguns, endless nades, boosting, and so on. It's far less skill and more luck, if you really think about it. In BC2 you're going to NEED skill over luck if you're going to want to go awesome and **** the entire enemy team on your own. It's more of a back to basics FPS multilayer experience, I think since teamwork is far more important than in MW2.
But at the same time, I've only slightly tested both, so I don't think I have the best opinion to put forth. But from what I've heard, my argument should have some logic and reasoning behind it, like your mom.
Report Spam   Logged

Zaitrox
Former Tetris Champion of the World
Solar Farm

I fix computers while I drive my hated honda

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: April 18, 2010, 01:00:45 am »

What about MAG???
Report Spam   Logged

Screw the money I have rules!
Samuslovr1
Nuclear Power Plant

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 18, 2010, 08:49:10 am »

Does MAG have a single player campaign? I might be getting these two mixed up... oops...
Report Spam   Logged

Revised Battery Acid Clan so far:

Samuslovr1                3235 4226 3424 5923
BigGumby                   0125 9581 1685 4374
Elite777                       0325 2797 9795 7950
YODAgamr
« Reply #8 on: April 18, 2010, 11:22:21 am »

i like mw2 better, because the campaign is just epic, and when your done you can play all the special ops with friends, and online multiplayer.
Report Spam   Logged
The_Jubbinator
Solar Panel

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 29, 2010, 08:55:13 pm »

Does MAG have a single player campaign? I might be getting these two mixed up... oops...

Nope, MAG is multiplayer only.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum