Return to the Main SiteBest Forums Ever!Chat, Chat, Chat!
Battery Acid Gaming Forums
April 19, 2024, 08:42:33 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This News is Dedicated to the 200 pound female governor of New Jersey: QBall, who now pees in toilets.

Home Help Arcade Gallery Leakybattery.com Chat Staff List Members Login Register  

Cybersecurity

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Cybersecurity  (Read 273 times)
ascentinfosec
Hearing Aid Battery

View Profile WWW
« on: March 29, 2021, 04:48:42 am »

Ascent InfoSec provides professional cybersecurity consulting and managed security services to mid-size & large-size companies and public sector & educational organizations. Our services take a vendor-agnostic approach and work with any technology that is already in place. As part of advisory, we suggest best practices to reach your cybersecurity  vision. Our consultants are certified and experienced in many technologies like McAfee, FireEye, enSilo, Sophos, TrendMicro, Symantec, Palo Alto, CrowdStrike, etc. We have partnerships with leading security services firms like Secureworks, AlienVault and ProtectWise. We offer unrivaled cross-section of strong technical expertise, deep real-world deployment experience, quality and actionable threat intelligence. You can feel confident leaving your information security needs in one of the Top 100 MSSPs, so you can focus on your business.
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Chad (Chickenchomper)
Uranium Fuel Cell

And he was never seen again...

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2021, 11:10:23 pm »

I know it’s been 7 months since this bot posted this but I haven’t stopped thinking about what the **** a “vendor-agnostic approach” even means lmao
Report Spam   Logged

I blame my 13 year old self for this beautiful username.
Dan622
Nuclear Power Plant

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2021, 11:50:09 pm »

They must be very skeptical of whether the vendors they work with actually exist or not.

Did we just transact with this business entity... or was it all a collective hallucination... we'll never truly know... Shocked
Report Spam   Logged

Wii FC - 0325 - 2797 - 9795 - 7950

360 Gamertag - DanX62

I should probably update this sig...

... Nah
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum