Return to the Main SiteBest Forums Ever!Chat, Chat, Chat!
Battery Acid Gaming Forums
March 28, 2024, 06:10:50 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This News is Dedicated to the 200 pound female governor of New Jersey: QBall, who now pees in toilets.

Home Help Arcade Gallery Leakybattery.com Chat Staff List Members Login Register  

Recent Facebook Post from HVS

Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Recent Facebook Post from HVS  (Read 2139 times)
Dan622
Nuclear Power Plant

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: February 04, 2019, 08:27:51 pm »

Funnily enough, I've become a pewdiepie fan since then haha. It's become part of my lunch break routine to watch his latest video while I eat.

Ive pretty much given up hope on ever getting a new Conduit anything ever again, it would be amazing if they decided to try again with the Switch though. I'm shocked that there isn't really much of anything in the way of FPS's, I have Doom but it feels awkward to play with the joycons imo. I'll try again once I get my hands on a pro controller.
Report Spam   Logged

Wii FC - 0325 - 2797 - 9795 - 7950

360 Gamertag - DanX62

I should probably update this sig...

... Nah
Samuslovr1
Nuclear Power Plant

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 16, 2019, 04:28:47 pm »

Haha, nice to hear you both watch pewds! I never thought I'd become a fan after so many years of being a rabid hater.

I'm not even sure HVS is still around, I haven't heard anything about them in years. I doubt another Conduit is coming, unfortunately.

Honestly the Switch library is pretty awful, there's a few decent games but nothing to drop my pants over. I'm hoping Metroid Prime 4 looks good, I'd consider getting the console for that alone. I'm pretty glad I got into PC gaming around the time I did, I missed out on the WiiU and the 3DS (mostly) with their pretty mediocre libraries.

Doom on the PC was fantastic, and I was pleasantly surprised by how it was handled by Bethesda.
Report Spam   Logged

Revised Battery Acid Clan so far:

Samuslovr1                3235 4226 3424 5923
BigGumby                   0125 9581 1685 4374
Elite777                       0325 2797 9795 7950
Dan622
Nuclear Power Plant

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 17, 2019, 10:30:58 am »

HVS surprisingly is still around, but they just make VR games now. They haven't really posted anything on their social media since mid-2018 though. Oh well...

I don't play video games often enough that the small Switch library is an issue for me, I still need to finish BOTW and I haven't even played Mario Odyssey yet. I actually just picked up a Wii U with a couple games and extra controllers recently for $100 and have been picking up some used games for dirt cheap so I can catch up on everything I missed out on over the last several years. RDR2 kept me plenty busy for a couple months and I have some other PS4 games I still haven't cracked open, so I have plenty of games to work on for the foreseeable future haha.
Report Spam   Logged

Wii FC - 0325 - 2797 - 9795 - 7950

360 Gamertag - DanX62

I should probably update this sig...

... Nah
Samuslovr1
Nuclear Power Plant

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 19, 2019, 06:13:13 pm »

VR Conduit in the future maybe?? Probably not haha but that would be real neat, using those handheld VR things to control your gun as well as the All-Seeing Eye!

I drift to and from gaming every now and again, usually focusing in on one or two games at a time. Right now I'm working through Divinity 2 Original Sin, a really amazing RPG I highly recommend. And then there's Civ V which I'm borderline addicted to lol. I'm not much of a console gamer anymore, really only playing smash with friends when we hang out. RDR2 looked really good (along with the first) and I would definitely check them out if they ever came to PC.

We should jury rig a Conduit server together lol, relive the good ol days. I've absolutely no idea how to do it lol, but if melee players can get it working then how hard could it be >Smiley
Report Spam   Logged

Revised Battery Acid Clan so far:

Samuslovr1                3235 4226 3424 5923
BigGumby                   0125 9581 1685 4374
Elite777                       0325 2797 9795 7950
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum