Return to the Main SiteBest Forums Ever!Chat, Chat, Chat!
Battery Acid Gaming Forums
March 29, 2024, 02:59:30 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Just remember if you're ever in Connecticut: "A pickle is not officially a pickle unless it bounces."

Home Help Arcade Gallery Leakybattery.com Chat Staff List Members Login Register  

Recent Facebook Post from HVS

Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: Recent Facebook Post from HVS  (Read 2141 times)
Dan622
Nuclear Power Plant

View Profile
« on: January 27, 2017, 09:47:23 am »

They acknowledged The Conduit in a TBT post for, i'm pretty sure, the first time since talking about the mysteriously cancelled 3DS port. This can only mean one thing...

HVS if you're reading this please make a new TC game. Don't hurt me like this. Please.
Report Spam   Logged

Wii FC - 0325 - 2797 - 9795 - 7950

360 Gamertag - DanX62

I should probably update this sig...

... Nah

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Dan622
Nuclear Power Plant

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2017, 09:48:41 am »

aaand the screenshot I included won't appear  -_-
Report Spam   Logged

360 Gamertag - DanX62

... Nah
Samuslovr1
Nuclear Power Plant

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2017, 12:06:42 pm »

"Screenshots r hard" - BatteryAcid

I have no idea how to make them work here either so don't feel bad.

Switch conduit when.

Also happy new year? It's been a while since the last post.
Report Spam   Logged

Revised Battery Acid Clan so far:

Samuslovr1                3235 4226 3424 5923
BigGumby                   0125 9581 1685 4374
Elite777                       0325 2797 9795 7950
Dan622
Nuclear Power Plant

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2017, 02:15:28 pm »

It's been two or three months since the last post, you're right. Happy new year! Got anything cool happening in 2017?

And if they end up announcing a new Conduit for the Switch i'd probably die from excitement. Imagine if there was a new TC and we actually managed to get the old community (or at least part of it) back together?
Report Spam   Logged

360 Gamertag - DanX62

... Nah
Samuslovr1
Nuclear Power Plant

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2017, 02:28:21 pm »

Got anything cool happening in 2017?
Nothing solid quite yet, but I got a lot of thinking/planning for the future to do so I guess that's something. Kinda considering taking some vacation time this summer, do a little traveling. How about you?

Imagine if there was a new TC and we actually managed to get the old community (or at least part of it) back together?
That would be kinda cool, albeit extremely unlikely. It would be nice to revitalize Battery Acid/TCIC as a hub for game discussion/playmaking but again, unlikely. I'm not even sure if forums are still a thing like they were 10 years ago.
Report Spam   Logged

Dan622
Nuclear Power Plant

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 02, 2017, 11:18:47 pm »

Nothing solid quite yet, but I got a lot of thinking/planning for the future to do so I guess that's something. Kinda considering taking some vacation time this summer, do a little traveling. How about you?
That would be cool, i'd love to take some time off for a vacation but that's not going to happen any time soon. I'm not up to much these days, i'm just focusing on school and work for the forseeable future. I'm really interested in the Switch, so i'm going to try and start making a little bit of time for gaming again in my virtually nonexistent free time haha.

That would be kinda cool, albeit extremely unlikely. It would be nice to revitalize Battery Acid/TCIC as a hub for game discussion/playmaking but again, unlikely. I'm not even sure if forums are still a thing like they were 10 years ago.
It probably wouldn't happen, but a man can dream lol. Forums aren't nearly as relevant as they were back then it seems, I only really visit one occasionally besides checking in here from time to time. Besides that, most of my internet activity consists of Reddit, Youtube, and Facebook.
Report Spam   Logged

360 Gamertag - DanX62

... Nah
Samuslovr1
Nuclear Power Plant

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 03, 2017, 07:56:04 pm »

Besides that, most of my internet activity consists of Reddit, Youtube, and Facebook.

Same here, minus Facebook. I've been pleasantly surprised by how helpful some subreddits are and how active/decent the userbase can be, despite some horror stories I've heard of the site at large. I've been going on YouTube binges a lot lately, found a bunch of people whose stuff is really good. Most recently, I've been binging on PewDiePie's newer (2015+) content, which I find to be quite funny and entertaining. This coming from a man who used to despise him haha! He's really grown as a content creator and it's nice to see someone who's so popular not let it go to his head too much.
Report Spam   Logged

Dan622
Nuclear Power Plant

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 04, 2017, 07:09:41 pm »

Same here, minus Facebook. I've been pleasantly surprised by how helpful some subreddits are and how active/decent the userbase can be, despite some horror stories I've heard of the site at large. I've been going on YouTube binges a lot lately, found a bunch of people whose stuff is really good. Most recently, I've been binging on PewDiePie's newer (2015+) content, which I find to be quite funny and entertaining. This coming from a man who used to despise him haha! He's really grown as a content creator and it's nice to see someone who's so popular not let it go to his head too much.

I've gotten some genuinely good advice from Reddit tbh. If I hadn't found the LoseIt sub there's no way I wouldn't gotten the motivation I needed to lose a bunch of weight a year ago and start getting into better shape. Plus it's great for when work gets slow and i'm bored haha.

I've seen some PewD's videos, some I liked but at times I find him a bit irritating. My brother's a fan though. My two favourite channels right now are H3H3Productions and FilthyFrankTV, the rest that I follow are mostly music related.
Report Spam   Logged

360 Gamertag - DanX62

... Nah
Samuslovr1
Nuclear Power Plant

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 05, 2017, 01:15:36 pm »

I've seen some PewD's videos, some I liked but at times I find him a bit irritating.

Fair enough, he can be a tad over the top at times (especially in his gameplay vids).

My two favourite channels right now are H3H3Productions and FilthyFrankTV, the rest that I follow are mostly music related.

YES

FINALLY

SOMEONE WITH SIMILAR TASTES

FUCKIN MEMES BRUH

h3/iDubbbz/Filthy Frank/Pewds are my go-to binge watches. Really loving the h3 podcast so far, hope they do more/upload more often. Some of their recent videos have been a bit weak, however.
Report Spam   Logged

Dan622
Nuclear Power Plant

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 11, 2017, 01:22:18 pm »

The Israel vlogs were just ok, nothing super interesting, but I like that he's been doing several collabs with idubbbz recently. Red Hot was my favourite lol.

I've also been digging the podcasts, Ethan's been getting some good guests so far. I hope they get Frank on soon, or at least George. I imagine trying to keep up his FF persona for an hour long podcast would be tough. George needs to hurry up and start doing more videos again; Pink Season kept me entertained for a while but I need more filth.

Also, just had papa john's last night. Papa Bless.

« Last Edit: February 11, 2017, 01:22:53 pm by Dan622 » Report Spam   Logged

360 Gamertag - DanX62

... Nah
Samuslovr1
Nuclear Power Plant

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 11, 2017, 02:52:50 pm »

The Israel vlogs were just ok, nothing super interesting, but I like that he's been doing several collabs with idubbbz recently. Red Hot was my favourite lol.
SIZZLE EQUALS SUBS!

SIZZLE EQUALS SUBS!

God it had me dying.

I've also been digging the podcasts, Ethan's been getting some good guests so far. I hope they get Frank on soon, or at least George. I imagine trying to keep up his FF persona for an hour long podcast would be tough. George needs to hurry up and start doing more videos again; Pink Season kept me entertained for a while but I need more filth.
Yeah I've been loving the podcasts so far, but it seems like they aren't too popular with the fanbase which is unfortunate. a podcast with George would be pretty dope, and after watching the first episode of the Schmucks podcast by psychicpebbles, I think Jon would be an entertaining guest to have on too.

And I loved Pink Season, actually bought it and give it a listen to every once in a while. Apparently he has another album in the works too.

Also, just had papa john's last night. Papa Bless.
There's a papa's not too far from me that I've been considering grabbing a pizza and a few sodie pops from, but I don't really have the money to be eating expensive **** like actual food very often and cramming a full pizza into a backpack to take back home sounds messy. How was it though? Where does it rank on the pizza hierarchy?
Report Spam   Logged

Dan622
Nuclear Power Plant

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 14, 2017, 09:38:58 pm »

I think Jon would be an entertaining guest to have on too.

Yeah, he's definitely my next most anticipated guest. What did you think of this episode with Keemstar? I love that Ethan was just straight up "How does it feel to be in the top 3 most hated people on youtube?" Savage as ****.

And I loved Pink Season, actually bought it and give it a listen to every once in a while. Apparently he has another album in the works too.

Me too, I was on the fence about actually buying it but I figured I didn't mind spending $12 for how much he's entertained me. There's a bunch of songs on PS that I like unironically and go out of my way to listen to from time to time haha.

There's a papa's not too far from me that I've been considering grabbing a pizza and a few sodie pops from, but I don't really have the money to be eating expensive **** like actual food very often and cramming a full pizza into a backpack to take back home sounds messy. How was it though? Where does it rank on the pizza hierarchy?

I'd probably put the Papa right in the middle, but that's including some pizza chains that I don't think exist in Canada. Definitely better than, say, Little Caesars (even though I go there the most, can't beat a $5 ready-to-go pizza), but if I could choose to eat at any pizza restaurant Papa probably wouldn't be my first choice.
Report Spam   Logged

360 Gamertag - DanX62

... Nah
Dan622
Nuclear Power Plant

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 14, 2017, 09:44:42 pm »

Forgot to mention, there's a Pink Guy album before Pink Season too. It's not available on any services, but you can find downloads of it online. The production isn't always quite as good as some of the PS tracks, but overall it's just as good as PS imo.

Also, a friend of mine moved back into town recently (went away for a few years for college & military stuff, he's not active duty though) and is working part time at the Papa's around the corner from me. He can get free pizza pretty much whenever. I forsee much more Papa J in my future.
I kind want to see if he'd be able to get me a PJ uniform for me to send Ethan, but i'm sure someone's already done it.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2017, 09:45:21 pm by Dan622 » Report Spam   Logged

360 Gamertag - DanX62

... Nah
Samuslovr1
Nuclear Power Plant

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 15, 2017, 05:55:39 pm »

Yeah, he's definitely my next most anticipated guest. What did you think of this episode with Keemstar? I love that Ethan was just straight up "How does it feel to be in the top 3 most hated people on youtube?" Savage as ****.

I thought it was decent, much too short though. I really wish Ethan had delved more into the controversy (or rather, controversies lol) behind much of Keem's career on YouTube rather than just memeing about. It did a very good job of humanizing Keem tbh.

Me too, I was on the fence about actually buying it but I figured I didn't mind spending $12 for how much he's entertained me. There's a bunch of songs on PS that I like unironically and go out of my way to listen to from time to time haha.
Pretty much the same line of reasoning for me. I bang Gays 4 Donald and Flex Like David Icke pretty often lol. The entire first half of the album, really.

I'd probably put the Papa right in the middle, but that's including some pizza chains that I don't think exist in Canada. Definitely better than, say, Little Caesars (even though I go there the most, can't beat a $5 ready-to-go pizza), but if I could choose to eat at any pizza restaurant Papa probably wouldn't be my first choice.
Damn bruh, I love me some Little Caesars lmao. Bought 2 pizzas and a thing of breadsticks today because I can't be bothered to go grocery shopping this close to reading week. So cheap and so damn tasty. I'll check out the Papa's next time I get lazy lol.

Forgot to mention, there's a Pink Guy album before Pink Season too. It's not available on any services, but you can find downloads of it online. The production isn't always quite as good as some of the PS tracks, but overall it's just as good as PS imo.
Pink Guy? It's alright, not my favourite tbh. Haven't listened to it in a long time so maybe my opinion has changed.
Report Spam   Logged

BigGumby
Community Manager
Nuclear Power Plant

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 02, 2019, 04:25:26 pm »

Weird I just read your messages and just started watching PewDiePie like a few weeks ago! Always thought he was some Youtuber that panders to children and such.. but I was totally wrong!

Also, the Switch STILL doesn't have any decent FPS really besides a guess Doom. HVS could find themselves in the exact same situations as the Wii with Conduit almost haha I would love a port!
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum