Return to the Main SiteBest Forums Ever!Chat, Chat, Chat!
Battery Acid Gaming Forums
April 20, 2024, 01:52:39 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Just remember if you're ever in Connecticut: "A pickle is not officially a pickle unless it bounces."

Home Help Arcade Gallery Leakybattery.com Chat Staff List Members Login Register  

Favorite Christmas Movies

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Favorite Christmas Movies  (Read 160 times)
harryrappe
AAA Battery

View Profile
« on: December 14, 2014, 01:23:54 am »

So, as everyone knows 'Tis the Season, and with Christmas comes Christmas movies.

In an effort to get more in the christmas spirit I wanted to share some of my favorite christmas movies with y'all and to hear some of your favorites in turn. I always liked the comedic christmas movies more than the heartwarming ones, but please, share any all all of your favorite holiday movies

Now, my top 3 (I have way more than 3, but these top the list):

Joyeux Noël: Set during World War I in the opening year when the "Back before Christmas!" mentality was still alive. German, British, and French forces spend Christmas in the trenches and eventually form a temporary truce and come together to celebrate Christmas. Heart warming and saddening.

It's a Wonderful Life: James Stewart was the man. Not quite as good as Harvey, but a great film about a good man that just gets the worst of life at times. The ending is immensely satisfying.

Elf: Has me in stitches every year.

Miracle on 34th Street: The 1994 version. Yeah I know the 1947 version is considered better, but I like Richard Attenborough, so sue me.

I always felt Nightmare Before Christmas was more of a Halloween film myself.
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

BigGumby
Community Manager
Nuclear Power Plant

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2015, 10:11:48 pm »

I...... don't think I have one. I used to never watch horror movies, but my girlfriend loves them and now I'm totally into them after watching a bunch haha I actually really enjoy the Saw series, 1-3 specifically
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum