Return to the Main SiteBest Forums Ever!Chat, Chat, Chat!
Battery Acid Gaming Forums
March 29, 2024, 06:55:59 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: "If God wanted you to live, he would not have created me!!"               -The Soldier, Team Fortress 2

Home Help Arcade Gallery Leakybattery.com Chat Staff List Members Login Register  

Elite's Musical Endeavors

Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  
Author Topic: Elite's Musical Endeavors  (Read 2626 times)
Dan622
Nuclear Power Plant

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: January 13, 2015, 07:55:47 am »

Nope, I quit that band a while back and it was a bit of a clusterfuck for them after that. Everyone but our guitarist quit, he got an entirely new lineup with the same name and songs then kicked out two of those guys after another year, then tried to start a new band with himself and the bassist. That eventually fell apart because the guitarist started dating someone and stopped showing up to half their practices, then tried to restart the old band when that fell apart but can't find anyone because he's pretty much totally ruined his name in our local scene.

In other news I am in two other bands currently. My original band Kallus Valley is a hard rock/desert rock/stoner rock/metal band and i'm in an 80's tribute band on the side called Iron Cougar with a bunch of ex-co-workers.

If you're interested in checking either one out then here's a link to KV's free demo ep: http://kallusvalley.bandcamp.com/album/no-burning-fire-ep

And here's a video from Iron Cougars first show two nights ago:

Both bands are also on facebook.
Report Spam   Logged

Wii FC - 0325 - 2797 - 9795 - 7950

360 Gamertag - DanX62

I should probably update this sig...

... Nah
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum